Sunday, August 06, 2006

written & illustrated by Shelley Brant-Levi

This blog is a place where you can check out my latest adventures in children book writing and illustration. Whether you are a publisher, agent or just one of my friends- feel free to browse through my book ideas and then write me an e-mail and let me know what you think of them. All of the following proposals are currently available for literary representation.

I am a professional illustrator for the paper products, hobby and gift markets. I understand marketing, trends and am able to create products that target specific audiences. Illustrating and writing my own childrens stories is one of my favorite things to do. This is just the tip of the iceberg- I have a pile of drawings and writings on my desk and even more in my head. I will be posting new books all of the time- enjoy...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sea Dream Studio said...

You are a wonder woman!!! ZOWIE!!! And you read my rag-o-blog! HA! HA!
hugs~dale

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home